Bindi's Valentines Gifts Bindi's Valentines Gifts

True humor and awsome artwork - Vote it high

This is an awsome flash submission. You have some sweet talent, and I think this movie is far under-rated. It's a 4.5/5.0 at least if not more. I loved the goofy sound effects and the wild outtakes from the characters. If this is what you can do when you are bored, then seriously, can you get bored more often?!

TF Megs and Unicron TF Megs and Unicron

Excellent graphics - Hilarious parody!!!

This is by far the best flash i've seen in a while. The graphics were simple but very clean, colorful, and accurate. The parody is a definite watch for anyone age 25-30, or anyone who has seen the transformer's movie. This was a laugh riot, and I've added it to my list of top favorites. I can't wait for your next flash!

PS. I liked the alternate ending more than words can describe, so I'll just use three exclamation marks!!!

Dragon Wizard Dragon Wizard

Should have been 3rd place...

Seriously, this was an awsome game and I don't usually like shooter-style games. If you check, you will see that there was NO 3rd place given for 1/19/06 submissions. That place should have been yours based on score... what is Newgrounds doing??? "With a smile" was submitted on 1/18/06... why is it 3rd place for 1/20/06??? Keep up the awsome gaming work!